This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlokk question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

For about the past couple of weeks I have not been able to open attachments inside of Outlook 2000. I know that some attachments can mean trouble and previously if I received an e-mail from someone I did n't know or trust I would just delete it. I have attempted to go into Outlook to "repair" bad files, create a new or restore a backup *.pst file. I have run several virus checkers or cleaners but still when ever I receive an e-mail with an attachment I click on the attachment and I get redirected to "SCANPST". Is there anywhere to check settings for Outlook 2000? I run XP home, internet explorer 9. Thank you in advance Dennis48187
Thank you for the quick solution. I tried that solution last week with no luck. I do not receive any error messages when I select to open the attachment, I am just redirected to the scanpst application.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI