This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2003

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My wife and I both use Office 2003 as well as Outlook 2003. My OS is XP/SP2 and hers is a new Vista Machine. Some time ago I was unable to open attachments in Outlook and someone on one of these forums (I can't remember who) explained how to do so. So, I can now open attachments. The problem is that my wife can't open attachments. I know that outlook blocks certain attachment as a safety procedure but, I can open the same attachments on my computer that she can't. Does someone know how to "fix" this. TIA

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI