This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need Registry analyzer for Win 2000

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have a log and issue posted on Hijack Log section of this board. But I had another problem that I resolved, so I am wondering if the above is also due to registry. In short my Outlook wasn't printing, found out I had 6 registry keys totaly missing. Put them in and now no problems. I know there are programs that scan the registry for keys that are extra or not connected to an actual program. Is there software that can tell if registry keys are missing ? Also maybe there is a log of registry settings for IE 6.0…. and Win 2000. Thanks.
Hi Vin, Stick with your HJT Expert Advisor until you've completed ALL of their instructions and have been told that your are malware free. You can ask that HJT advisor for recommendations for a Registry Cleaner when you're finished there. It sure WOULD NOT be a good idea to be doing additional work in your Registry, while still working with your HJT Fix. Be patient. If you continue to have problems or concerns after your HJT work is finished, please post back here at that time for additional assistance if necessary. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI