This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Continuous Reboot Loop

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I really don't understand how a rootkit works. :scratch: But, having the capability to "hide" from Windows means it also hides from the malware removal tools because they work in conjunction with Windows. I'm sorry I was no help. :(
Are you kidding, you've been very helpful. My teenagers use this PC and I've had to reload before, cuss and spit, download more protection and the kids get the PC invected anyway. It's one of the reasons my hair is falling out. LOL My PC, no problem cause I don't go places I shouldn't.
Thanks, I checked there after my reply. Again, after I do the re-load I will post. It may be a week or so with my schedule. :rofl:
This topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link

(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI