This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Cookies!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, After getting some nasty spyware/adware on my computer I have lost the ability to use cookies. Every time I try to log onto my MSN page, I get a message about enabling cookies. I have gone to Tools/Internet Options and have found the only mention of cookies in that area on my machine under "Privacy/Advanced" and then it is checked as such: "Override Automatic Cookie Handling, Accept First Party, Accept Third Party, and Always Allow Session Cookies." I have tried everything that Microsoft says, except under the security tab there is no mention of cookies at all… I have tried to reset security and privacy levels to 'medium' to no avail. I did find somewhere to change the password in MSN yesterday and that worked all day until I rebooted, and then the same problems were there. Please help. I also need help on removing spyware/adware, but that is another forum… Thanks!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI