matty3
Topic Starter
Hello,
Short Keys Lite is not a key logging program it is a program which lets you type in a particular combination of letters etc and it replaces them with specified text.
I am trying to install it and it comes up with these messages after I've installed it and every time it loads.
Image 1:
[external image: Posted Image]
Image 2:
[external image: Posted Image]
I've reinstalled it about 2 times and it does the same thing. Has anyone encounted this problem before or have any ideas to fix it?
Thanks,
~Matt :-)
Short Keys Lite is not a key logging program it is a program which lets you type in a particular combination of letters etc and it replaces them with specified text.
I am trying to install it and it comes up with these messages after I've installed it and every time it loads.
Image 1:
[external image: Posted Image]
Image 2:
[external image: Posted Image]
I've reinstalled it about 2 times and it does the same thing. Has anyone encounted this problem before or have any ideas to fix it?
Thanks,
~Matt :-)