This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error messages

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Every time I boot or Reboot my computer I get 7 error message boxes that I have to click "Ignore" on to get around. They also pop up every few hours that I am on the computer. They are always the same messages and the same number of them. Please give me any advice to correct this problem please.

Here are the 7 error messages that I get:
1
[external image: Posted Image]

2
[external image: Posted Image]

3
[external image: Posted Image]

4
[external image: Posted Image]

5
[external image: Posted Image]

6
[external image: Posted Image]

7
[external image: Posted Image]

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Hi MrJimmyDale, Welcome to WTT :thumbup: That exe. file oitfev\atisvc_gbydy.exe sound like Malware mumbo-jumbo to me. It doesn't google and nor does it exist in any of the databases I've checked. I suggest you head over to to our Malware section of this forum and create a thread. Make sure you read the pinned posts first. If you are still having problems after an "all clear" from our Malware experts, please return here. Cheers, lee

Hi MrJimmyDale,

Welcome to WTT :thumbup:

That exe. file oitfev\atisvc_gbydy.exe sound like Malware mumbo-jumbo to me. It doesn't google and nor does it exist in any of the databases I've checked.

I suggest you head over to to our Malware section of this forum and create a thread. Make sure you read the pinned posts first.

If you are still having problems after an "all clear" from our Malware experts, please return here.

Cheers,
lee




Thanks…….I'll let you know…….:)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI