This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Advice Needed

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi mFolks I need some advice. Here is how I setup my network. I have a DSL router/modem wired, plugged into that is a belkin wireless router. From the belkin I have one wired pc and 2 wireless. Now I have the wired router/modem wall on but the wireless router wall off. All 3 the pc’s see each other under an Mshome network setup. All 3 pc’s have software firewalls. Can someone pls advise me what the best way to secure my home network is? My ISP has given me a private IP. I have also forgotten the address to my belkin setup page. I know this looks rough but like I said I'm new to wireless networks and needs some help. Keep it real, keep it free. Wolfy

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI