This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey fellas the other day I lost my internet connection. I checked my modem and I noticed the power light was flashing on and off so I called my ISP and they told me that I was banned because I had "IRC Bots" in my computer which apparently sent them requests for webpages that doesn't exist :rolleyes: So I ran a few programs to clear some ad-aware and other viruses from my pc and called them back. Now I have internet back but I was warned that if it happens again they would cancel my internet FOREVER. What is going on fellas? Any help would be appreciated, thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI