This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Error in loading AIM

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

PLEASE HELP!! I had to reformat my HD and was reloading all my programs. When I tried to install AIM, I received the following error and can't get the program to install…. "Could not initialize installation. Could not extract Wise0132.dll to 'C:\DOCUME~1\Cindy\Local~1\Temp\GLCB.temp", CRC does not match. HELPPPPPPPPPP! I have 2 teenagers that LIVE by AIM!!!! Thanks, Cindy :blink:
Welcome to the forum :wavey: CRC error means that data that you are extracting does not match data that was compressed. Basically, your archive is corrupted. This usually happens when downloading files from Internet, or if your CD is scratched. Trying downloading the software again, since most of corruptions happen when data is being downloaded. :)