This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Computer Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have about 2 problems the 1st is I keep getting an error msg when I first boot up It's as follows Cannot Find the File c:\Progra~1\install~1\{ac157~1\setup.exe (or none of it's components.) make sure that all required libraries are available The 2nd problem is with the add/remove program .I get this error msg res://sp3res.dll/default.hta line 82 As For The first problem it will go ahead and boot to the desktop after I hit the ok tab in the error window

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI