This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

error after downloading

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

am using win7 on 64 bit system. After downloading a file and trying to install it I get the Following error msg: AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE TRYING TO READ THE SOURCE FILE: C:\USERS\OWNER\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\ "FILENAME.TMP" DOES NOT EXIST cANNOT PROCEED WITH INSTALLATION. iT SUGGEST i TRY SAVING THE FILE TO ANOTHER LOCATIO. N. but that doesn't work either. Most the files require RAR or a program like that. Another associated problem is when I try to download a torrent file and save/execute it, I get the same msg as above. Can anyone help?
What is the file you downloaded? Where did you download it from? What is the filename.ext of the file on your hard drive after it's downloaded?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI