Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

script error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rhonda-Karen

Rhonda-Karen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:58 PM

When I start my computer and enter the password I get the desktop and 2 script errors appear in pop up boxes. #1 Internet Explorer Script Error An error has occured in the script on this page. Line: 283 Char: 2 Error: Active X component can't create object 'Scripting.Dictionary' Code: 0 Url mcp://C:Progra~1\McAffee.com\Agent\RegWiz Ul.dll::default.htm Do you want to continue running scripts on this page Yes No #2 Internet Explorer Script Error An Error has occured int the script on this page Line: 427 Char: 340 Error Object required Code 0 Url : file://C:\Documents %20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Application%20Data/Yahoo!/Yahoo Central/init.htm Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No

Advertisements

Register to Remove