This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

PC HANG-UP

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

HI THERE… I HAVE THIS PROBLEM IN MY PC,,, WHY ODES MY PC ALWAYS HANG-UP? I MEAN IT WILL HANG-UP AND I NEED TO REBOOT SO THAT I CAN USED AGAIN…I DONE EVERYTHING LIKE DISK DEFRAG/SCAN DISK/EWIDO SCAN/AD-AWARE SCAN/AVG SCAN…ALL THE RESULT IS CLEAN OF SPYWARE & VIRUSES. I ALSO CLEAN MY DISK, LIKE REMOVING OR UN-INSTALL THE SOFTWARE THAT IM NOT OT RARELY I USED. WHAT OR WHERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROBLEM IN MY PC? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY MEMORY HAVE A PROBLEM? DO I NEED OT BUY A NEW ONE? OR SOME PARTS INSIDE MY CPU HAS A PROBLEM? THNKS IN ADVANCE…

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI