This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2003 Mapi32.dll error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Yesterday I installed XP SP2 and Office 2007 Beta. Now I can't run Outlook. Error message is MPAI32.DLL is wrong version or corrupt. I uninstalled Office 2007 Beta and reinstalled Office 2003. Did not fix the problem. Followed intstructions in the Microsoft KnowledgeBase to rename MAPI32.DLL to MAPI32.OLD and run FIXMAPI.EXE. FIXMAPI.EXE would not run. What can I try? Susan
Navigate to c:\program files\common files\system\msmapi\1033 (that number might vary country to country?) rename msmapi32.dll to .old Restart Outlook and it should recreate the mapi files for you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI