This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Taskbar issues

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

There are 4 people who use my PC. One of the Users has a problem with the task barat the bootom of the screen. It no longer shows minimised applications. I have tried going in to change it from the current presentation which will show quick start, language and desktop toolbars. When I remove all of these the toolbar disappears and I have to start again from the control pannel. Anyone help me?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI