gorilita
Topic Starter
Hello, here is my HJT heading
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 9:39:39 AM, on 5/23/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Ok. I have Microsoft Works and whenever I try to run it, I get a Fontface.com screen telling me that its going to Install a font called ActionIs. It doesn't mather if I install it (again and again) or cancel it, ITS THERE! Then it takes me a while for Works to run and sometimes it even hangs! I can't work like this!
I made a Search looking for ActionIS and all I get is the TT Font. oh! and I want to add that this happens if I run Works from my desktop or from start, it doesn't matter!
I think the Works .exe file got mixed up with this dumb font and now I am stuck! I REALLY wish I dont have to reinstall works. Please someone let me know if there is some hope!
Thank you!! 