This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Window Error

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi … Can anyone explain to me how to fix this error I received everytime I launch the online game called "Khan Online" I download the client on its official site. Then I install it to my computer. After the installation finished, I launch RhanSiberia (The Rhan online Launcher)… Then I put my username and password after updating…Then I start the game. I am shocked that my pc automatically restarted on its own after the screen turns into blackwindow After that, I received this error message : BCCode: c2 BCP1: 00000007 BCP2: 00000CD4 BCP3: 041F0402 BCP4: E11908D0 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP:2_0 Product: 256_1 C:\DOCUME~1\Main\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERef46.dir00\Mini051506-01.dmp C:\DOCUME~1\Main\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERef46.dir00\sysdata.xml In 2nd trial of lauching the game, its same things happening….. Hmm so I start scanning the whole system so that If there are any existing viruses in my computer. My pc had no virus, I Run Ad-Aware SE Pro, Same thing no spyware detected……. So it means that no mallicious malware on my computer… I am wondering whats the meaning of that error message… Can someone help me out with this situation…….. I am really appreciate it :D
A couple of things you can do……
run chkdsk…..If you are running Windows XP, open My Computer
right click on C:
Properties
Tools
Error Checking
Check Now
put a checkmark in both boxes
Start………OK reboot
Now this will take a while to scan

I think by the error it's a driver issue.
Check device manager for a corrupt driver.
Using Device Manager

Go to the manufacturer of your PC's website and update all the drivers to the most recent versions

You need to delete your temp files.
Close all windows and programs, then:

Clean out all the temporary files and cookies on your system. Go to Start > Run and enter: cleanmgr. Let it scan your system for files to remove. Check these three boxes and then press ok to remove: Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, Recycle Bin.

Also, go to Start > Find/search > Files or folders > in the named box, type: *.tmp and choose Edit > select all -> File > delete.

Note: If you cannot delete them all at once because you have too many, then click and hold ctrl and highlight a batch of them at a time. Once highlighted, R-click over the highlight and select delete.

Then use "Start > Run" and type in "%temp%" (without the quotes). Delete the entire contents of that "temp" folder (use "Edit > Select All", press "Delete", click "Yes").

Then, Empty your Temporary Internet Cache completely. Close all instances of Outlook and and Internet Explorer, then use "Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab" and click the "Delete File" button. When prompted place a check in: "Delete all offline content", then click OK.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI