This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

URGENT Help Needed!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When trying to launch CounterStrike the computer goes to a blue screen with white writing and I get the following error: Stop: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xBFA87ACD, 0xB62C32E8, 0x00000000) ati3duag.dll - address BFA87ACD base at BFA32000, Datestamp 00000000 I recently installed ATI drivers for a game called muonline, something went wrong, my video card is a Radeon 9200SE. Now computer goes to this screen whenever I launch almost anything. Need urgent help :( Thank You, Maddux_91 EDIT: When computer is rebooted i get the error: ERROR SIGNATURE: BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : BFA87ACD BCP3 : B62C32E8 BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1 Error Report Content: C:\DOCUME~1\User1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER05f2.dir00\Mini072205-01.dmp C:\DOCUME~1\User1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER05f2.dir00\sysdata.xml
oh.. im sorry.. yes its ATI's GUI … control panel in other words.. and the link there is the most recent version from ATI. I am not sure why.. but I always have problems with ATI products (yet thats what i own.. go figure) and the catalyst just seems to be a must. And I cant answer that as to why, just seems as though I always have to update that darn thing each time i re-install/install an ATI product
Thank You for the fast reply to my query. Is there any other things apart from installing CCC that i need to do? EDIT: Dont worry CS is now working right, whatever that did helped. Many thanks once again. :D
Well.. it might not hurt to go into BIOS and make sure the aperture setting is correct. It should be 1/4 of the amount of on board ram the card has. Other than that (and that really you shouldnt have to worry about ..) you should be set

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI