This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Dantz Retrospect Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:( :o Wondered if anyone can help on this one please???? I've had this programme operating fine on my PC ever since I bought a Maxtor One Touch External Back Up Drive (probably for around 18 months at least). When the PC boots up, it runs Retrospect Express in the background and loads it up during start up in XP. However since around 2 weeks ago, it now creates an error every time during start up and fails to load up BUT I haven't changed anything on my PC at all. The following attachment shows the error windows that come up on the screen. Fortunately if I close down the windows, it has now adverse effect with the running of the PC but I'd really like to fix it properly and I'm worried that it may stop me performing a full back up recovery at some future time. Any suggesting would be gratefully received please vinylman

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI