This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Dr.Watson Fatal Error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I keep getting two screens:

Program Error ccApp.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.

Dr.Watson Fatal Error Dr. Watson was unable to attach to the process. It is possible that process existed before Dr. Watson could attach to it. Windows 2000 return error code=5. Access is denied

This doesnt seem to have any real serious effect on my computer, but it is disturbing to see the screens pop up.

Any help?

Kevin
Thanks. I did the "auto fix" from Symantec. I hope it works. Will let you know later (after I shut down and restart at the end of the day). Thanks for your kind response.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI