Deleted Member
Topic Starter
OK, I get 2 error messages when I try and open my Control Panel. One says "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and must close". I click details and get this:
Error Signature
AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.2180 ModName: shell32.dll
ModVer: 6.0.2900.2763 Offset: 00015db4
So I send the error report. Then I get another one from Dr. Watson:
Error Signature
EVENTTYPE: BEX P1:DRWTSN32.EXE P2: 5.1.26000 P3: 3B7D84A2 P4: DBGHELP.DLL P5: 5.1.2600.2180
P6: 4110969A P7:0001295D P9: 00000000
I would really appreciate some help so I can either call it a virus or rule it out. Thanks
Error Signature
AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.2180 ModName: shell32.dll
ModVer: 6.0.2900.2763 Offset: 00015db4
So I send the error report. Then I get another one from Dr. Watson:
Error Signature
EVENTTYPE: BEX P1:DRWTSN32.EXE P2: 5.1.26000 P3: 3B7D84A2 P4: DBGHELP.DLL P5: 5.1.2600.2180
P6: 4110969A P7:0001295D P9: 00000000
I would really appreciate some help so I can either call it a virus or rule it out. Thanks