This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

DrWatson32.exe

14 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Yay !!! Am still under the shock and remain this lil' bit skeptical, but so far, since this move, evrything is running fine (the fix is a couple -or more- hours old !)
No more crash after bloody error messages or DrWatson32 (which I re-enabled) didn't take all CPU memory (I kinda saw some of it in task manager, ended it and all seems good so far)
I applied all advices found here:
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=48151 -(Securing your PC after an attack) and, fingers crossed, I'll be back here in a few days to confirm all is smooth !!!

thank you so much for your patience, time involved and evrything else you guys are doing here, as I said, after few days running, I hope I'll be able to definitely confirm you nabbed the bugger…
Near-perfect… I mean ok I still got few minor bugs (very possibly from configuration or something, I need to clean this ol'timer sometimes soon too, nothing to worry about) and internet is this slightly slower (many reasons, firewall included I believe), but am in paradise, both player and files are behaving normaly, DrWatson32 still appearing here and then, freezing my system a bit, but again, nothing like before, very hopeful that I'm free of spyware from now on, I applied the protection you guys advice (I took ad-aware out, it was getting on my nerves I understand half what it's asking… switched to spywareguard instead -not too active by the way-), finger crossed all is good from now on !! Once again, I cannot thank you enough for all the time, skills, research, whatever else involved, it took us a while, but you seemingly got this one down (whatever this one was -I never got to find out, I kept all the last scan logs tho'- ) Respect and many, many thanks
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI