spunkee
Topic Starter
DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service upnphost with arguments "" in order to run the server: {204810B9-73B2-11D4-B F42-00B0D0118B56}
Thursday, 23 February 2006 Cdrom The device, \Device\CdRom0, has a bad block.
I found the above dozens of times in the error log,
i did "try" to add a extra usb dvd burner to my puter & it does not show up except in a couple of burn progs i have-apart from that it doesn't burn or show any dc or dvd. I have repeatedly tried to install this & all i get it a heap of ne lines in the device manager saying PCI standard host CPU bridge. The system says all is working??
Also i open mycomp as usual with double click, it opens but when i dbclick each drive etc., in there it opens the cmd promp.I can only open using the right click open.
I checked mouse preoperties but all seems fine & also looked at folder options but honestly "nothing jumped out at me" :):)
so i am stuck dunno what either of the problems are.
If there is anyone can help me please.
Thanx spunkee