Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91861 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Dcom

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 helper luke

helper luke

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 11:47 PM

I need a little help, My computer runs fine, unless I am playin a game. then it crashes, freezes solid. I restart, go to Start/ controle pannel/ administarative tools/ event viewer/ system... there are a ton of errors there. all DCOM, it must be what is freezong me up. i click on one of them check properties and this is what i get Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM Server using DefaultLaunchPermssion. The server is: {00020906-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} The user is Unavailable/Unavailable, SID=Unavailable. why is this, what is this. and how can i fix this. thanks for your time....
[COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]Luke

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 SevenOwl

SevenOwl

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Computers. Is there anything else?

Posted 20 July 2004 - 11:49 PM

Hello dude!

Try this out: http://support.micro...kb;EN-US;290398

Hopefully that helps a little. :)