Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Screen Wobble Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 horse

horse

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 09:59 AM

when scroll bars are moved or desktop icons clicked screen pops. ie, if you are looking at the clock on the taskbar it pops in and out as if the screen is moving backwards and forwards. Don't think its static, nothing magnetic near by. Has done it with 3 seperate monitors, plus 2 graphic cards. Just can not pin problem down, any help really appreciated. Running Win98SE on ASUS motherboard/athlon1.1GHz :wavey:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 cnm

cnm

-

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 10:42 AM

Might be a good idea to get in touch with Asus support.
http://www.asus.com/...rt/support.aspx
Microsoft MVP Windows-Security 2005 Posted Image
The Boot camp at Spywareinfo.com

#3 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 06 November 2003 - 06:44 PM

Hi Horse It could be a couple of things.. Do you leave your cell phone by the monitor..? that will cause interference... It could be the power supply connection to the board.. and/or the cable from monitor to video card may have a short or somthi ng in it

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"