Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Does Anyone Know What This Is?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 codeman_redlegs

codeman_redlegs

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:56 PM

whenever i startup my computer, i get this error message (the one with a yellow sign and a !). the title of the window is "Hello..." and it reads "There is something wrong, don't you think so?" and it has options of either 'yes' or 'no.' when i click no, the window disappears, but when i clicked on yes, a new window appeared entitled "Yeah..." and it gives another message. can someone recommend something to help me with this problem. thank you.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 P.T.

P.T.

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:computer stuff, web design, learning something new.

Posted 19 April 2004 - 07:10 AM

First off it's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry about your computer problems. I'm sure someone here can give you a hand. Let's have a look at a HijackThis Log.

If You don't already have HijackThis, Download Hijackthis from here. Click here to download HiJackThis Create a new folder in My Documents and Save it there. Name the folder HiJackthis Log. Execute the program from there, Press Scan. This creates a log.
Then please save the log in Note Pad. Copy and Paste the log file in this forum HiJackthis Forum Someone will help you from there. DO NOT Delete or modify anything yet, as some of it is needed to keep your system healthy!

Best wishes,

P.T.
Posted Image

What lies behind us and lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Computer Rx