Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

need help on software problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rgaut0952

rgaut0952

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:52 PM

:rant: I installed a program that will help me with school called A.D.A.M and then I got a virus and it deleted a few files like : delphimm.dll borlndmm.dll and when I downloaded them from the internet it told me that, The procedure entry point DumpBlocks could not be located in the dynamic link library borlndmm.dll. this is the word forword wha the error box said. What do I do? Is there any way to fix it? I tried to reinstall but it did not help? :rant2: If there is any one who could help I would be greatful I need this program for school and it pooped out on me.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:33 PM

hmm... well.... you can check here http://www.dll-files....shtml?borlndmm and see if you cant find the correct dll's

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 rgaut0952

rgaut0952

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:50 PM

:rant2: I went to this site and downloaded the file borlndmm.dll and it still gives me the same message about DumpBlocks and the entry point ? Whatever that means. I really cannot belive that I did not back this up. :scratch:

#4 rgaut0952

rgaut0952

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:25 PM

still need help cause now it is telling me that the DumpBlockcould not be located in the dynamic link library borlndmm.dll. What do I do now, I have tried downloading a new borlndmm.dll fileand it does not fix it? Please help!!!!! :rant2: