This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

need help on software problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:rant: I installed a program that will help me with school called A.D.A.M and then I got a virus and it deleted a few files like : delphimm.dll borlndmm.dll and when I downloaded them from the internet it told me that, The procedure entry point DumpBlocks could not be located in the dynamic link library borlndmm.dll. this is the word forword wha the error box said. What do I do? Is there any way to fix it? I tried to reinstall but it did not help? :rant2: If there is any one who could help I would be greatful I need this program for school and it pooped out on me.
:rant2: I went to this site and downloaded the file borlndmm.dll and it still gives me the same message about DumpBlocks and the entry point ? Whatever that means. I really cannot belive that I did not back this up. :scratch:
still need help cause now it is telling me that the DumpBlockcould not be located in the dynamic link library borlndmm.dll. What do I do now, I have tried downloading a new borlndmm.dll fileand it does not fix it? Please help!!!!! :rant2:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI