Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

"maximize screen not available"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 popa

popa

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:03 PM

trying to install a matrix game, getting an error message that states "maximize screen not available" i'm dumb, please help me...thank you!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Staci

Staci

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Reading fantasy/science fiction books and movies, computer and rpg games, people watching, swimming, nature, beaches and other assorted romantic nonsense. Picture linked above is me a couple of years ago.

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:17 AM

Just stating up front that I am a new member and not an expert on this, but as no one else has replied and I've experienced this before I thought I would share my thoughts and suggestion :) I've found when I had this problem it's because of the way my screen resolution was set. From what you describe, maybe you set the game resolution higher than your desktop so it's unable to maximize? I would suggest that you ask for help on the Matrix forums as they will know exactly what might be causing this. Hopefully you've already gotten help :)