Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

HP Image Zone

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Marcus_2427

Marcus_2427

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:33 AM

When trying to initiate this program an error comes up - "HP_ize has caused an error in fermatau.dll and will now close". I've contacted HP - no help. It did work for a day when I first installed, I loaded a suggested update and forevermore get this error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, both from disk and HP website - no help. I've cleaned the registry. I suspect the update, but shouldn't it have gone away with all I've done? Any thing I haven't tried?

Advertisements

Register to Remove