This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Too many proccess running, comp. very slow!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I don't know wich programs to stop running or even how to get them to stop running. There are times when when a message will come on screen and say there is not enough virtual memory and cannot complete running programs or proccess! A friend of mine noticed in the past that there was way too many process running! How can I copy and past the process within Task Manager to show you guys, you then might have an idea at what I can stop running for better performance of my comp. I us ethe computer for alot of gaming and web brozing (including doanloads IE. musice, movies etc.). Please let me know if you can help or have any suggestions. Sincerely, Sean
Don't know if this matters but forgot to mention that I do have approx. 30 gigs of hard drive space left and have have 1gig of RAM for my comp., this is why I suspect something is wrong. I have also asked for help in the Hijack forum as I know I am being hacked by a Trojan virus to which is also not helping. I haven't heard anything back from the other topic posted (Hijack one) so figured I could start working on eliminating and helping the cut down of running process from my comp. Please help. Sincerely, Sean
Thanks for posting reply and will do as you suggested, my hard drive is 80 gigs capable aprox 30 left. Thanks, will keep u posted. Sincerely, Sean

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI