This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Slow Windows XP, want to optimize my computer!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My computer runs very slow when I attempt to run multiple programs at once, and many programs become non-responsive when I load them and require 2 or 3 tries to get them working. As well, I am unable to run certain games that I should be able to run on my system. My aim is to simply improve the speed of my computer and make sure there are no malicious software or viruses present. Thanks for your help!
Hi Darkraver Could we have some more info please on your computer Cpu speed How much ram OS 98,2000,xp or vista. Yo can get this info by right click on my computer>left click on propertities, theinfo should be on the general tab Cheers Peterm

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI