Hi. Hope someone can help me out with a hardware issue. I installed a Sony DRU-810A dvd burner; however, it is not working. When I right click on “Start” and click on “Explore” it shows “DVD-RW Drive (E)” However, when I reboot and check the bios, it does not recognize the drive. When I boot the computer, the green power light flashes on the drive for a second. The drive door does not open. I can open it by pressing a pin through the hole in the front of the drive, but the button doesn't work. Nor does the eject function work when I right click on the drive under "My Computer" and then click on "eject." In fact, when I do attempt the eject function, the computer locks up. I’ve verified the connections are secure and the jumper settings are correct. I’ve even removed my cd drive and tried installing the dvd drive in its place with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions where I can start troubleshooting?