This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I make XP faster?!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Guys My Windows XP is quite slow and I don't know why it hasn't got alot of stuff missing……maybe my settings are wrong.?? Also Virtual Memory is usually low always……….and My Computer icon isn't on my desktop anymore :S Any Help will be greatly appreciated.,….. Thank you :) Chris x
http://www.tweakxp.com/performance_tweaks.aspx

Please note that some of these are dangerous (especially when it comes to editing the registry). Make sure you know what you are doing and no how to undo any changes you make. It would help to generally know how an OS works. And by no means should you do all these tweaks listed here. Honestly I would stay away from editing the registry.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI