Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

cleaning up videos quailty

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 callmetrinity

callmetrinity

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:52 PM

I recently downloaded a short video clip .Its very small in physical size-about the size of a postage stamp in the middle of the screen. When I increase the size it gets grainy and hard to make out. Does anybody know how to clean up this video or perhaps a program that will do the job. I'm running Windows XP Media Center Edtion. FYI-its a clean video clip!
Define irony....bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 dubz

dubz

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:53 PM

impossible. it is easy to make something with excelleant quality horrible quality but basically impossible to do the opposite. would probably be cheaper to higher actors and actresses and record the small clip yourself :-P

Edited by dubz, 24 March 2006 - 01:53 PM.