Hello! How do I figure out which camera I used to take a video clip with in Windows Explorer? I tried to look at the Properties and the File Details but it doesn't say. I have some home movies that are super sharp and clear and other ones that are pretty pixelated. I'd like to stop using the camera that takes pixelated video for kids home movie making. Thank you.
Software
Camera Used in Video
1 min read
gigglepot
Topic Starter
paws
sometimes the following link may do the trick and allow examination of the EXIF
http://u88.n24.queensu.ca/exiftool/forum/index.php?topic=2750.0
Some cameras seem to show their details whilst others don't.
If you still have no joy then its a quick job to take either of your cameras and take a quick test video and see if its satisfactory….. if its not then maybe its the other one you need to use
Regards
paws
gigglepot
Thank you. What will downloading the above link do?
paws
It takes you directly to the EXIF tool forum, where if you want you can download their viewer…. this does help with some cameras ..but alas not with all.
Regards
paws
Regards
paws
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI