This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Question about keyloggers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a question about the keylogging programs/spyware. If a computer has a keylogger program on it, and you go to a web site and have the login automatic, can the keylogger still see your user name and password? I have windows XP to keep my password and user name on the sites that I go to most, and just click on the user name box and click my name, so that it will automaticly fill in both box's. Thanks for any help, Tony

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI