This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How Can I Log On To My Session Rather Than Administrator

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 9:34:25 PM, on 7/30/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16473) I am new to XP and would like to know if I can log as my user id when the computer is powered on. It comes up as Administrator, making me log off to get to my session. Is there a way to avoid this step?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI