Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet works, Cant log on to mail or download updates

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 illskematiks

illskematiks

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:39 AM

Help, I have a home network setup with two laptops and a desktop working through a router. All the internet connections run great except for one hang up on my desktop. I have no problems accessing my hotmail or any programs that require user name and password online. However when I attempt to log in on my desktop, it tells me the computer is not recognized. Windows update will not update my system and Norton doesnt recognize my computer. I can use the internet, I cannot access anything user specific or secured websites online. I barely use this system, and have tried restoring several times. :(

Advertisements

Register to Remove