This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MSN

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Can someone help me with MSN? <_<
I had MSN until I got a virus! However, thanks to Daparker (who is absolutely wonderful) my computer is now clean. When I try to use MSN, the Messenger will come up but the main program will not… I get a weird blue box where the program should be running. I re-downloaded and ran the MSN installer but when I clicked on MSN from START or the desktop ( it didn't work), the blue square/box appeared.

I can check my MSN mail via the site, but I liked the program better. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, but I got an update notice and changed the folder for the download and it downloaded everything I needed for MSN. Now when I click on MSN… it comes up!!!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI