This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Msn Virus

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I got this from a friend on MSN Messenger. It said, "He this looks a lot like you! :S" And sent the link to me. I clicked on it and expected something to pop-up, and nothing did. I got a bunch of ads, and it kept kicking me off so I wasn't able to chat to anyone of my friends. Please help me -Taks87

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI