This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

links.exe

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My norton warned me that I had picked up a Trojan that it couldnt repair? Does this mean that I have this wandering around my computer now? Should I be worried, panicked or ready to end it all? Worse still, am I infectious :blink: Brigsxx
hmm….well, there are definitely some things there that'll need fix'n. I am not a spyware/malware expert so I am not qualified to post to your log. They're kinda busy over there too by the way so bare with'm and they'll get to you. in the mean time, and dont do this till your log has been replied to, but geeeesh.. you gotta lot of applications..or rather, you got way to many applications starting with windows. Have you noticed a decrease…substantial decrease.. in performance?
Good Morning Crow from dark and foggy Wales. Thanks for your comments and yes its real slow starting and changing pages takes forever. I will wait and see what is said about my HTL and follow the advice given. Places like this are so valuable for the sad novice that gets lost in cyberworld. Thanks hun. Brigsxx

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI