This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

FREEZİNG FREEZİNG FREEZİNG

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I really don't know waht to do with this freezing pc problem. First thing, I should know the reason, I have to know the source to solve it. But I couldn't find it. İs there anyone to help me out with this, guide me to find what to do? Thank you all Helpex
helpex, log into the forums here, go to My Controls and below the Subscriptions delete the subscription to the HijackThis forum, and please do not hit reply to any more of those notifications, you spammed me 40 times in doing so.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI