I have Internet explorer and AOL, I cannot view view all jpg and gif images on some websites. And all computers connected to my router have the same problem. Example website: http://dellbiz.myway.com/
Ok I see this your second thread on the same issue. First, go here and and download Macromedia Flash player. Then, I assume you have updated java from your other thread, on your AOL sign in screen at the top choose settings. (I beleive the option is called settings..not 100% on that though). What your wanting to do here is purge your artwork. Unless its location has changed, you will find this in "fonts and settings" in your AOL browser which again, I beleive is under the "settings" option. Anyhow..once you find "fonts and settings" you will see a setting that will/should be set at either 40 or 60. Just to the side of it are arrows pointing up and down to increase decrease it. Using the down arrow, run it as far down as it will go (versions 8 and previous should go all the way to zero, ver. 9 will stop at 10 i think) Once there, click to save then exit that window.. then close AOL all together. You should now get a small pop up in the top left hand corner of screen saying something about AOL is clearing all art or something like that. Once that goes away (give it a couple minutes if you dont get that pop up) then open AOL again.. go back and set that setting back to its original setting (40 or 60) then once more click to save .. exit window.. exit AOL. Now You must do this twice.. following the same procedure so start over and do all that again. Once thats done, click on start, then programs, then AOL and finally AOL system settings (again..I beleive its called system settings.. may just be "system") In that window, under I think the 3rd tab you will see were you can clear your browser cache. Click that button to do so.
Post back if your still haveing problems after that
Ok, first, download Hijack This here and then scan but do not fix anything yet. Save your scan to a log file then click here to post your log into a new thread in the "hijack this logs and spyware/malware removal" forum.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI