Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

cannot view images online

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aczul

aczul

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:41 PM

I have Internet explorer and AOL, I cannot view view all jpg and gif images on some websites. And all computers connected to my router have the same problem. Example website: http://dellbiz.myway.com/

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 03 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

Which browser are you not able to view with...?

Ok I see this your second thread on the same issue. First, go here and and download Macromedia Flash player. Then, I assume you have updated java from your other thread, on your AOL sign in screen at the top choose settings. (I beleive the option is called settings..not 100% on that though). What your wanting to do here is purge your artwork. Unless its location has changed, you will find this in "fonts and settings" in your AOL browser which again, I beleive is under the "settings" option. Anyhow..once you find "fonts and settings" you will see a setting that will/should be set at either 40 or 60. Just to the side of it are arrows pointing up and down to increase decrease it. Using the down arrow, run it as far down as it will go (versions 8 and previous should go all the way to zero, ver. 9 will stop at 10 i think) Once there, click to save then exit that window.. then close AOL all together. You should now get a small pop up in the top left hand corner of screen saying something about AOL is clearing all art or something like that. Once that goes away (give it a couple minutes if you dont get that pop up) then open AOL again.. go back and set that setting back to its original setting (40 or 60) then once more click to save .. exit window.. exit AOL. Now You must do this twice.. following the same procedure so start over and do all that again. Once thats done, click on start, then programs, then AOL and finally AOL system settings (again..I beleive its called system settings.. may just be "system") In that window, under I think the 3rd tab you will see were you can clear your browser cache. Click that button to do so.

Post back if your still haveing problems after that

Edited by Crow, 03 November 2005 - 05:07 PM.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 aczul

aczul

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:20 PM

I still cant view images on both AOL and IE, there are more sites on IE I cant view images then on Aol.

#4 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 05 November 2005 - 02:18 AM

Ok, first, download Hijack This here and then scan but do not fix anything yet. Save your scan to a log file then click here to post your log into a new thread in the "hijack this logs and spyware/malware removal" forum.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"