This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Could Not Locate Remote Server

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can connect to the internet, BUT I can't sign on to MSN Messenger or any messenger for that matter, also none of my internet browsers work (Firefox, IE, and Opera). All I get is the error messege "Could Not Locate Remote Server" What's the possible problem? HELP! Please! Thanks in Advance.
I have this same problem how did you fix it? I can connect to the internet and use instant messengers but IE and opera and sometimes firefox say's that message.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI