This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

html mailform processor > need help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hey guys, I read this forum very often and use it if I have a problem with spyware. But now I have a problem with HTML. I'm a noob at it :) , and I use this email form processor to handle my contact requests from visitors. Unfortunately I can't get this thing to work. I use the code from the mailform example and my question is;

How do I get one small textfield and one large one? I don't know how to make that textfield multiline! I tried everything but it doesn't work :( .

tnx in advance!
You wont be able to. Your actually using there form. You need to write your own or email/contact that sites support and ask them the same thing you did here.
go to the microsoft web expression 2 site look at the learn pages find "Expression-Web_SendingFormtoEmai.wmv" Video shows you how to get the form on the screen then Mailto and post or use a program in asp/php/javascript/vb as there seams to be more than one way to do the job?! david
Thanks David, Sounds like good information….. Although this is an old topic (over 3 years old now) folks using a search engine to help them with mail forms will be encouraged by your extra info and links. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI