This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I turn text into a link with HTML?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey guys. It's been a while. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. I didn't find a place for website stuff. Anyway, like the title says how do I turn text into an html. And can you type it in a way so I can use it for future use like a template. Meaning put the code, put in where it's supposed to text hre. Just in a form I can just copy and paste and fill in the parts that are needing to be changed. Thanks again. Oh and if you can give me a link as well to a site where I can find neat commands like that I''d like that too. Thanks again.
For help with bulittin board code look at the lower right when you are creating a post. If you wish to make a link in your post just click the bb code help button
Can't you please put the code that you use to make text into a link. And put it in a form in which I can just copy and paste and fill in with what the link and text is. like (code)text(/code) but where the ()'s are put [] that kind of thing. Thanks.
I think you mean (url=www.site.com)sitename(/url).

Just replace ( ) with [ ].

Google Example

The only reason I'm saying this is because you asked for the code again. It's really easy to find it yourself though, listen to HFCG next time, in the lower right of the text box for your post, click the BBCode help button and it has all the different codes for things. Just use Ctrl + F to serach for url or whatever it is you want.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI