This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Foreign Language Support

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I had some trouble printing from a label program so I went to control panel to look at my printers. I clicked on the printer and look at the properties area. It was written in some foreign language scandanavian or german I don't know. I click on the help support this was also in the other language. It's a brother hl-1440 been searching their site trying to figure out. Help anybody!!!
Thanks Crow!!! I found the uninstall tool at the brother site. I also found another site to help me understand the procedure to use the tool. Brother's directions weren't written for the less computer literate. When I reinstalled I saw that the choices automatically highlighted the drivers for Swedish. The language choice was partially hidden in the dialogue box when you make the selection to go forward. So the last time I had to install this printer speeding through it I didn't see the Swedish part and kept on trucking. Thanks Again!! One problem solved!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI