This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

System32 has disappeared

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Guys For some unknown reason my System32 has completely disappeard from my Windows Folder. I don't have any viruses that I am aware of as I ran Nod32 and it didn't pick up any but it does read my System32 folder. So it must be there, I just can't see it. Can windows turn it on and off automatically?? Oh, I did have a problem with my Regedit and Taskmanager in that I couldn't access them but Nod32 said I had the Win32.P2P-Worm.Alcan.A virus but it has been cleaned, and I can now access my Taskbar and Regedit in CMD. But my System32 folder has disappeared?? Thanks for your help

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI