This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Forum updated to vers. 2.11

12 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I don't know that flood control was ever disabled for classroom teacher, but it is now. Also, 'Merge member's concurrent posts' has been disabled.
Next time you're "in there" changing things, this:

When you move a post, this:

Leave a link to the new topic in the source forum?

Defaults to "Yes".


Is still the same (for the IPB skin anyway).
:)
the Classroom Teachers group has priviledges just below admin and above Expert. As far as I know they had most settings that admin have with a few exceptions
alsocom I turned off the flood control not sure what you mean by "the ASAP logo under profile information" where exactly are you referring to please?
Not quite fixed yet. :P Now the button is not showing up at all but is leaving a small space where it should be. Tried the usual, clear browser cache and removed that item from my profile, saved it, and placed it back in. Still no change.
Change all the "Size=7" to "Size=5".

Looks like the new IPB changed the numbering system for font size???

It's a little known fact that "IPB" stands for "I Print Big"…. ;)

:rofl:
I fixed the ASAP logo, and changed the size to fit more with the style of the skin, but I think you'll agree it's still very visible. I also updated the MVP logo to be current, and link to the correct page.